Friday, November 22, 2013

Welcome to IdenticalDaddy.com!

The author circa 2008.
(Pre-divorce I had a little more
hair and a little less weight.
Huh, the same as my first
divorce actually.)
I'm a 47 year old father of identical twin boys who recently turned 4 years old.

As of this writing, I'm on the verge of becoming "born again single" as my divorce with my second wife should be finalized soon.

Technically my estranged wife and I have been married for a little over 5-1/2 years, but we have been legally separated for nearly 1-1/2 of those years. During the period of our separation, I have been acting as a single father, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

On this blog I plan to do a lot of product reviews that may be helpful to both parents of twins and singletons. As a single father of twin boys, I also hope to offer a unique perspective on subjects as diverse as parenting, legal advice, and emotion regulation for parents and for children.

Thanks for reading, and please stay tuned for forthcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment